Turkey is Delicious



This year I am thankful for...

My heavenly Father.  My new husband.  My family.  The ab workout I got today while playing games and laughing my head off at my hilarious father.  Cold weather and layers.  A sovereign God who has a much better plan for my life than my own.  Abundant grace.  Good talks over some Starbucks with friends home from college.  Carin.  Good coffee.  The joy of the holiday season.  Godly woman close in my life to glean wisdom from. Peace that only comes from the Lord.  The list could go on for days.  Thanks to everybody in my life for your love and support.  Thanks for cooking me great food and playing games with me.  I am thankful.

Comments

K said…
:::wavewave:::
Bloggyhellos (all the way from Michigan!!), Anna!!

:-)
k.
Heidi said…
Beautful post Anna...

I didn't realize you had a blog. Yay! Another blog that I can stalk. :)

Popular Posts