this and that

Travis is gone all week working at an options conference in Long Beach, Cali.  I'm jealous, to say the least, and miss him! Meanwhile, I'm trying to make the most of my week without him... trying to get lots of girl-time in!  My friend from church, Katie, came over tonight to work on her water color paintings, while I attempted lettering.  I just started taking lessons from Cheryl Dyer, and I'm loving it.  BUT - I've found it to be extremely hard, which I expected, I guess, but it's REALLY HARD to make beautiful letters.  Patience is a virtue, find it where you can...

Now for the not-so-fun projects, like paper work for my business... 

I can't wait 'till Saturday!

Comments

Oliver Jones said…

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog! all of craigslist

Popular Posts